Friday, June 17, 2011

they are seriously starting to scare me...

The whole time I have been pregnant I have been a member on a baby forum, and been part of the June 2011 birth club. I'm not sure if it is just because people are so close to their due dates, and they have just lost their mind, and all common sense, or if they're really just that stupid! I don't even go on and read it as much anymore, because I swear the posts get worse every day! Lets go over some of the topics in the past few days, shall we?

"My husband is going to eat my placenta after birth." - ok, gross. And when the topic of eating the placenta is mentioned it is usually talked about because of how good it is suppose to be for mom, and supposedly help with PPD, not because it is so delicious, and goes great with coffee the morning after you give birth. I don't care how good that thing is for me, it is going no where NEAR my mouth, and if my husband wanted to eat my placenta I would be concerned about his mental health.

"I stopped taking my prenatals at 36 weeks, and now I am scared my baby will be brain dead." - No comment.

"I've been hearing a lot of people talk about how the full moon makes women go into labor. How does it exactly work? Am I to go outside and stand in the moon light for a certain amount of time? Should I stand, sit, or lay in the direct moon light?" - Seriously? Yep, and don't forget to do the special moon dance, bare foot, while wearing sunglasses.

"When I do my own cervix checks I feel empowered. Anyone else?" - How the hell is this empowering?? You have your fingers stuck up your vagina, and most likely have NO IDEA what you're even feeling for, or what any of it means. You should feel ridiculous.

"My husband checked my cervix tonight, and touched the baby's head." - I'm pretty sure he didn't actually TOUCH your baby's HEAD. And I'm pretty sure your husband or anyone should be all up there feeling around.

"My BF proposed to me tonight. What should I say??" - You're really asking a bunch of strangers what you should say to your BF's proposal, and this doesn't raise any red flags for you?!?! Oh yeah, and you're an ass, because you obviously must have told him - I don't know????

"need a quick decnet paying career , to get away from this Ahole. hi,just trying to figure out a decent paying type carrer that also sort of icto get into .my husband is verbally and sometime phyiscaly abusive jackass." - No, you need an education. Leave the POS, stop making babies, and go back to school. I couldn't read anymore after that because it made my brain hurt. ..::face palm::..

"My doctor told me I have a; narrow pelvis, short cervix, unfavorable cervix, anterior placenta, etc. What does that mean?" - So, when your doctor told you this and you didn't know what it meant, your first reaction was not to ask him - "What does that mean?" Instead it was - "When I get home I'll go on my birth club and ask a bunch of women who most likely are NOT doctors, or in the medical field." Totally makes sense to me!

"How do I find out if my induction is still schedule for tomorrow" - Hmmmmm, gee, I don't know..maybe call your doctor, or hospital??????? Just a crazy thought.

"Past my due date and baby not moving a lot. Very concerned!!" - You're so concerned that instead of calling your DR or hospital, you're on a pregnancy forum posting to a bunch of random women about how concerned you are for your baby? Got it.

And these people are reproducing?!?! I hope for my daughters sake that her generation isn't as stupid and idiotic as their parent/s are.

No comments:

Post a Comment