Wednesday, October 26, 2011

our newest toy

Photobucket

I bought Hayden a jumperoo. She gets bored easily and is always wanting something to do. She likes her swing still, but not for long because she really has no toys to play with. I put the tray on her bumbo and put all her hand toys on the tray and she likes that until she pushes them all off. I thought it was time for some kind of exosaucer or jumperoo. I liked the luv u zoo jumperoo the best. I had no idea the thing was SO tall even on the lowest setting. I read about 10-15 reviews from other moms to see when they introduced the jumperoo to their little one, and the average was 4 months. When I put it all together I was shocked how far off the ground it was. Hayden is probably about 25 in long or so now (we'll find out November 2nd). Aside from her not being able to touch the ground she still likes it. I let her sit in it for approx 20 minutes or so. She is starting to learn when she moves it it'll make a sound, and she likes that. She also really likes the rolly toy with little balls in it...I think she likes the sound of the balls rolling around in it. I got a video of her rolling the back and forth. I thought it was cute.
Video
Wednesday 10/25
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment