Monday, October 10, 2011

our first pumpkin farm

Photobucket

Today we took Hayden to Bengston's Pumpkin Farm in Homer Glen, IL. What a cool pumpkin farm!! Where were these when I was little? I would love to start taking her there every year from here on out. I always said that when I had kids that I would definitely start traditions because I always loved and still love the little traditions my family has. I'll always hold them close to my heart. We couldn't have picked a better day for the pumpkin farm either! It was almost 80 degrees out, which is not too common during October in Chicago. It was warm enough where she was able to show her support for our favorite team ever! The Chicago Bears! We were able to score some pretty awesome pumpkins too! We'll be carving those soon...can't wait!
Photobucket
6 feet tall?! Already?!
Photobucket
I dunno about these pumpkins, mommy.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
The pumpkins we picked out.
Photobucket
Showing Hayden the pumpkin we picked out for her. She just wanted to eat it.
Photobucket
Pumpkin picking and corn mazes make a sleepy baby!
Photobucket
Off with her, or rather my head.
Photobucket
Having fun!
Photobucket
Making friends...
Photobucket
Ehhh
Photobucket
I just HAD to have funnel cake! Even if the line took almost 45 minutes!
Photobucket
Goats on the roof!

Corn Maze Video
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment