Sunday, July 31, 2011

happy 1 month, hayden!

Today Hayden is 1 month!! Arrgghhhh! I cannot believe it has already been a month. It doesn't feel like it has been that long...it has gone by so fast. I love watching her develop her little personality. I love sitting there just talking to her in my stupid high pitched voice, and watching her laugh and smile at me. Once we get her formula, and her possible reflux situation under control, everything will be perfect. I just hate seeing her in what to seems pain. She is a content and happy baby, so if she is screaming I know something is definitely wrong. I have to make her pediatrician appointment, so I plan on asking him what he thinks. From everything I have read it definitely sounds like she has silent reflux.

Anyway, here are some 1 month pictures!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment: