Tuesday, August 30, 2011

2 months

Today Hayden is 2 months old!! I feel like each day I wake up and she is doing something new! So far she loves her swing, boppy, and bumbo chair. She isn't quite feeling the activity mat just yet. I think it is because she is all about sitting up, and doesn't really like laying down. If she is laying down she is always trying to pull herself up. She is still in newborn onesies, and is now in 0-3 month sleepers. She is thankfully still sleeping through the night, but she also stays up too much during the day...she becomes overtired (I think she thinks she's going to miss something if she goes to sleep). She gets to the point where she'll fight sleep, and cry, but I can usually get her to sleep in about 5 minutes, 10 minutes at most. Pictures!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment