Friday, September 30, 2011

3 months

Arrghhhh!!! I cannot believe Hayden is THREE months! Where is the time going?? These 3 months have been so awesome! She is such a good baby, and I am very lucky. She is also a very happy baby! We had a crabby week a little while back, but now she is back to her happy self. I love seeing all the new little things she does now! She has definitely found her voice, feet, and hands. I literally sit here and just watch her, and talk to her until I realize I've been doing it for hours and she is probablly hungry or needs a diaper change. She is starting to pick things up now, but they go straight to her mouth. Her toes fascinate her, and she tries catching them all the time, lol. She is still absolutely in love with the TV. Her little noises crack me up everyday! She is such a loud little baby! She is also a HUGE slobber monster! She soaks her bibs within minutes! Anyone else have a slobber monster? If I don't put on a bib we have to do a onesie change within about 30 minutes. We are still loving our bumbo chair, and boppy, as well as her swing. She is starting to like her playmat more and more. I'm also becoming more and more obsessed with BabyLegs! I seriously think I need help. They are just SO cute!

My mom just got her a little baby einsteins exosaucer or whatever they are called. I think she is still a little small for that. I want to get her the Luv Zoo jumparoo thingy maybe in a month or so when she is a little bigger. We are in 0-3 month sleepers, or 3 months in carters. Her 0-3 month onesies are still pretty big on her, haha. She is just a little peanut! We are also still in size 1 diapers. I actually just opened a case of size 1-2 in huggies, and they are kinda big. After this case I think we're going to go back to Luvs. I've tried each brand and surprisingly Luvs were my fave. Here are some 3 month pictures!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment